The 6 C's of Toastmasters

The 6 C's of Toastmasters

Fellow TM Friends,

I joined Toasmasters on August 1st, 2017 and a year later, I accepted the role of vice president of public relations for Chula Vista "The Great 108" Toastmasters Club. In the course of 2 years since my initial joining date, I have completed the requirements for my Competent Communicator (CC) and Competent Leadership (CL) and presently, working on my first advanced manual of Advanced Communication Series Speaking to Inform. Furthermore, I also started working on my first path in Pathways. The first path I selected was Presentation Mastery and the second path I will be working on is Leadership Development. Toastmasters has been the key and great aid in building my confidence, letting me discover hidden talents and putting my ideas into practice. Ever since I joined Toastmasters and throughout my involvement at the club level and outside the club, I have discovered the 6 C's of Toastmasters and here I will delineate them:

Confidence


Community


Communication


Creativity


Connection


Competition


Comments